AIM
LAIM

swag swag

Omg did they died??? :'c

Crystal Story II Intro Crystal Story II Intro

Is it just me, or did the first minute or so give off some serious Mighty Morphing Power Rangers vibes?
Doesn't Rita Repulsa have the exact same backstory?

Lan14n responds:

yup

Breakfast Bad (Breaking B Breakfast Bad (Breaking B

It uh, could just be me, but I'm not getting any audio man.
I've refreshed the page a few times and I'm getting nothing.
Animation looks solid, and its probably a great little short, but you might want to re-upload it, cause I think something fucked up

Megaman vs Bombman Megaman vs Bombman

The game feels like it has a lot of potential and I can see it being very addictive once its done.
But it still seems really unfinished. I'm unfortunately going to blam this for now, but I look forward to seeing it when its done.
Good job so far though man

leonidoss341 responds:

thanx! :D

Ford Mustang Jigsaw Ford Mustang Jigsaw

While this certainly is a functioning Jigsaw puzzle, I feel like since the game is fairly simple, it could have used a few basic additions, things like a timer and maybe a grid on the background as an option.
I also get the feeling that you may have other puzzle games like this one up on newgrounds, in which case I would maybe recommend just adding multiple picture options to each puzzle instead of uploading each one separately.
That being said, this is a solid puzzle simulator, and I don't really have much to complain about. I like the fact that you can choose how many pieces you want to play with, and the snap in function works pretty well. It is still pretty bare bones though, and I would have liked to have seen more pictures as an option.

IQpied responds:

I very much appreciate your detailed overview. Yes, I have other jigsaw puzzles with many more options and images (5 to be precise). Made this one only to play around with the working space and hear your feedback. Want to keep the size of the game 800x600 and image 600x400. To implement the full menu I need a lot of space. Now looking towards a drop down menu with all options and many images.

Thank you for the comment !

Ski Free (flash Remake) Ski Free (flash Remake)

Wheres Blik?

Why would you remake Skii free without blik? If anything you should have added blue blik.

Zoranan responds:

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that this is still a work in progress... I told Chris that I wanted to make this over a year ago, but I wasn't able to. Now that my flash skills improved I was able to make it. I uploaded it early so that Chris could get a look at it... I DO plan on adding blik

Trumpets by Abacusfinch Trumpets by Abacusfinch

Holy shit

This song..something about it. It feels Rusty, Industrial, im not sure what it is but i really like it. Makes me feel like laughing but not for any humorous reason.
Its a very interesting sound, kudos.

Sexy Sucking Sluts Fuckin Sexy Sucking Sluts Fuckin

...? <_<

dude, i dont get it. i dont know what you were trying to do. but you failed.